With 2 of the 3 major "endings" completed this week I am starting to feel a rush of ideas and inspiration coming on. It's like someone knocked down walls and rearranged the furniture in my brain. Now I have an open and airy floor plan with enough space for sporadic cartwheels and walk in closets ready to be filled up with creative projects.
To celebrate being on the edge of exciting new things, and hopefully bring some of this excitement your way, here are a few bundles of joy that are inspiring me lately.
- Spring weather, fresh flowers, more hours of daylight, and walking to the coffee shop
- Making mood boards for blog post and design ideas
- Moorea Seal's 52 Lists have me cranking the gears for 2014 already!
- Wise words from Jess Lively re: blog business & balance
- This magical party for the littlest of people.
- How to be ok with not knowing...in business...but honestly I think this works for so much more.
- Thinking about where I feel most at home and how to get there more often
- Practicing automatic writing and wondering if I am doing it right?
Enjoy your weekend! Take a little time to reconnect this weekend and I will see you next week with some new tunes for April.